Sembcorp Marine – Lua Cheng Eng Scholarship
Our scholarship seeks to nurture promising talents who exemplify strong commitment, passion and drive to forge new frontiers of excellence.
- Full-time School of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) with Offshore Oil and Gas Technology final year specialisation
TERMS OF AWARD
- Full tuition and compulsory university fees
- Living allowance at S$7,200 per annum
- Notebook allowance of S$1,500
CONDITIONS OF AWARD
- Successful candidates will work for the sponsoring company for a period of 4 years upon course completion
- Undergraduates who have completed at least one year of studies from a recognised local university
- Have excellent academic results coupled with active involvement in leadership/community positions
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good character, willingness to be a team player and high level of commitment
- Candidates should not hold other scholarships or awards without prior approval of the company sponsor
For more information, email us at email@example.com.